SURS 102-page annual report outlining assets; liabilities; employer contributions; investment policies, objectives and performance highlights; manager fees; membership and benefit statistics and more is available online for members to review.
- SURS Commits $225 Million to Real Assets Portfolio, Retains Long-Volatility/Tail Risk Manager, Reelects Board Officers
- Benefit Choice Period for Health Insurance Changes is May 1 – 31, 2022
- SURS Spring Newsletter Now Available
- SURS Chair Issues Statements on Russian Holdings and Additional Pension Contribution; Board Commits $75M to Tech and Science Fund
- Governor Proposes Supplemental Pension Payment to Reduce Long-Term Liabilities, Renews Promise to Protect Retiree Benefits