The July Advocate is now available online, featuring articles on the board of trustees election, upcoming optional buyout plans, Money Purchase Factor changes, SURS asset liability study, investments, SURS IT team, and fall webinars and seminars.
- SURS Launches Diverse Manager Portal, Terminates Asset Manager
- SURS Board Votes to Oppose SB 2152
- SURS Hires DC Consultant, Adds Over $400 Million to Private Equity, $90 Million in Real Assets
- 1099-R Tax Forms Available Online
- SURS Hires DB General Consultant, Adds $100 Million in Real Assets, Certifies FY 2024 State Contribution