The February Advocate is now available online, featuring articles on the two new buyout options, the FY 2018 annual report, 2019 educational webinars and seminars, investments, legislation, SURS employee of the year, 1099-R forms and much more.
- SURS Commits $225 Million to Real Assets Portfolio, Retains Long-Volatility/Tail Risk Manager, Reelects Board Officers
- Benefit Choice Period for Health Insurance Changes is May 1 – 31, 2022
- SURS Spring Newsletter Now Available
- SURS Chair Issues Statements on Russian Holdings and Additional Pension Contribution; Board Commits $75M to Tech and Science Fund
- Governor Proposes Supplemental Pension Payment to Reduce Long-Term Liabilities, Renews Promise to Protect Retiree Benefits