The July Advocate is now available online, featuring articles on SURS new trustees, buyout extensions, the SMP redesign, a new supplemental plan, webinars, seminars, investments, legislation and more.
- SURS Commits $225 Million to Real Assets Portfolio, Retains Long-Volatility/Tail Risk Manager, Reelects Board Officers
- Benefit Choice Period for Health Insurance Changes is May 1 – 31, 2022
- SURS Spring Newsletter Now Available
- SURS Chair Issues Statements on Russian Holdings and Additional Pension Contribution; Board Commits $75M to Tech and Science Fund
- Governor Proposes Supplemental Pension Payment to Reduce Long-Term Liabilities, Renews Promise to Protect Retiree Benefits