Check out the latest SURS information including enhancements coming to the Self-Managed Plan in June, a new supplemental savings plan starting in September and more.
- SURS Commits $225 Million to Real Assets Portfolio, Retains Long-Volatility/Tail Risk Manager, Reelects Board Officers
- Benefit Choice Period for Health Insurance Changes is May 1 – 31, 2022
- SURS Spring Newsletter Now Available
- SURS Chair Issues Statements on Russian Holdings and Additional Pension Contribution; Board Commits $75M to Tech and Science Fund
- Governor Proposes Supplemental Pension Payment to Reduce Long-Term Liabilities, Renews Promise to Protect Retiree Benefits